3. OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons - This quickly became one of my favorite nudes! Being a mini, the brush pretty much sucked, but it is a gorgeous polish nonetheless!
2. Lush Lacquer Pink Panther over L.A. Colors Bashful - I received 3 Lush Lacquer polishes: Mr. Bubbles, Pink Panther, and Lite Brite. Pink Panther definitely ended up being the star of the three and my favorite! I absolutely love it over light pink!
1. Thanksgiving Turkeys - These little turkeys are just too cute, how could they not have made it into my top three looks for the month?! ^.^
Additionally, I've also decided to include some of my favorite looks from other bloggers this month, too!
In no particular order, three of my favorites were:
1. A simple but beautiful mani by My Nail Polish Online with KB Shimmer Shattered Heart. I just love the little black hearts in this polish, and the pink and black combo!
2. A beautiful stamped snowflake mani by Polish and Charms for Twinsie Tuesday. She put so much shimmer into this one! It is stunning! I just love all of that silver shine!
3. Thirdly, A Girl and Her Polish's sparkly, gorgeous purple creation. The base of this mani, Smitten Polish Hocus Pocus, is gorgeous by itself, but I've been loving subtle stamp designs, and this is just beautiful!
Your turn! What were some of your favorite looks this month?