Today for Mani Swap Sunday I teamed up with Opal! I recreated her rainbow water marble mani with leopard print.
For my version, in ROYGBIV order, I used:
- China Glaze I'll Pink to That
- China Glaze None of Your Risky Business
- Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow (original formula)
- China Glaze Lime After Lime
- China Glaze DJ Blue My Mind
- China Glaze Violet Vibes
Plus acrylic paint for the leopard spots.
I just absolutely love this look! Very Lisa Frank.
Opal recreated my safari reflections mani that I was inspired to do for Digit-al Dozen in July of 2015 by fellow DD member Laurie. We've also both done videos for our recreation manis on our YouTube channels so don't forget to check Opal out there too!
And of course thanks to Opal for swapping with me! These are always so much fun to do and I love how different our styles are!