Unfortunately I had some setbacks last week and a lot of pictures went missing from my SD card, so I was only able to salvage one crap phone shot of my mani for today and didn't have time to redo it. I still wanted to share today though because I really liked the design I did for this theme!
The MMM theme is April Showers, and I had no real end look in mind when I started my design.
I added the raindrops and cloud, then just randomly decided I wanted an umbrella on there too, and thought the saying "rain rain go away" would look cute with the design too. I used all polishes for this one:
- Revlon Dreamer (base)
- OPI Swimsuit... Nailed It! (rain)
- Sally Hansen Air (rain highlights)
- Zoya Trixie (silver)
- OPI Lost My Bikini in Molokini (purple)
- OPI Where did Suzi's Man-go? (orange)
- Finger Paints Pink-Ment (pink)
- Pure ICE Honey Dew Honey Don't (green)
- Ya Qin An #16 (cloud)
- Virtuous Polish Chastity (lightning bolt)
As always, thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to visit the #MommysManiMonday tag on Instagram to see what all the other moms did this week too!