Combining my Weekly Dose of Rainbows water marble theme with The Digit-al Dozen Nail Heroes week, I created this funky, swirly, water marble in all the colors!
Water marble is where it all started for me. I discovered Colette from My Simple Little Pleasures, the water marble queen herself, on YouTube, and life was over as I knew it. I watched this neon marble tutorial, purchased the entire China Glaze Poolside collection as a result, and my world has been engulfed in acetone fumes since.
Rather than a patternesque marble like I usually go for, I went crazy this time around, with no goal in mind. I used a bunch of colorful polishes:
- Dermelect Power Trip (red)
- Sinful Colors Feel the Vibe (orange)
- Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
- Sally Hansen Brillant Sur (green)
- Wet'n'Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint (blue)
- Polish My Life Plumberry Sugar (purple)
I just love the 1970's feel and semi-geode look I ended up with!