For my challenge mani today I did a 2-for-1. The Weekly Dose of Rainbows theme is "Rainbow Love" and the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas theme is "Love", so I combined the two for this drippy look.
I used a bunch of polishes for this design:
- Color Club Poetic Hues (beige base)
- Sally Hansen Rapid Red
- Sally Hansen Presto Pink
- Sally Hansen Orange Impulse
- Revlon Superstitious (dark blue)
- Color Club Wild Cactus (green)
- Color Club Chelsea Girl (bright blue)
plus a couple images from plates BP-L017 and BP-71.
Check out the #AWeeklyDoseOfRainbows tag on Instagram to see what everyone else in that group did this week, and the InLinkz below for manis from all the other 40 Great Nail Art Ideas creators: