This week's A Weekly Dose of Rainbows theme is "rainbow dots". I grabbed a bunch of non-traditional colors for my warm-toned dotticure. I also have a quick video of this mani here!
For this look, I used eight polishes:
- Zoya Jacqueline (off-white base)
- Julep Dawn (yellow)
- Sally Hansen Orange Zest (orange)
- Rimmel Sunset Orange (coral)
- Sinful Colors Cream Pink (pink)
- Julep Nan (mauve)
- Orly Terra Mauve (burgundy)
- Sinful Colors Chalk it Up (mint)
And finished it off with a matte topcoat for a velvety smooth finish.
I ended up really liking how this turned out! It has a sort of retro look to it that I am really digging, while also being so colorful!
Of course make sure you check out the #AWeeklyDoseOfRainbows tag on Instagram to see what everyone else in the group did for today too!