I used lots of bright polishes, mostly ChG, for my starburst watermarble:
- China Glaze I'll Pink to That
- China Glaze None of Your Risky Business
- Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
- China Glaze Lime After Lime
- China Glaze DJ Blue My Mind
- China Glaze Violet Vibes
Then I added some zebra stripes on top to mix it up a little!
And the marble solo because I just loved how it looked!
This mani is also my "summer" design for the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge.
Don't forget to check out all the other rainbow and summer manis from both groups!