For today's mani, I used the reverse stamping method to stamp multiple sunflower images in white from Born Pretty Store plate Qgirl-047, then colored them all in with a bunch (seventeen) of orange, yellow, and brown polishes in various combinations:
- SOPI I Come in Peas
- Pure ICE Scandal
- Sally Hansen Tawny Travels
- China Glaze Mahogany Magic
- China Glaze Golden Opportunity
- China Glaze None of Your Risky Business
- China Glaze Lady and the Vamp
- Barielle Orange-U-Excited
- OPI Where did Suzi's Man-go?
- OPI Going My Way or Norway?
- OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana
- OPI Need Sunglasses?
- L.A. Colors Stunner
- Virtuous Polish Chastity
- Zoya Tinsley
- Zoya Sienna
- Born Pretty Store yellow stamping polish #22
I then applied them over a base color of Sinful Colors Kargo, decal-style.
As always, if you shop at Born Pretty Store, use my coupon code ANL91 for 10% off!