I wanted to wear something cute and simple on my nails for maternity pictures, but ended up adding more and more to my original plan of a pastel pink with glitter accent. I thought dots would still be non-distracting enough but not so boring, then decided to add in a purple too. And of course a matte topcoat because why not? So by the time I was finished, I pretty much went all out haha! Oops!
Anyway, I used a handful of springy colors for this one:
- Thumb - Sinful Colors Pink Velvet dotted with Wet'n'Wild Re: In Carnation
- Index - China Glaze Let's Jam with Sinful Colors Pink Velvet heart
- Middle - Wet'n'Wild Re: In Carnation dotted with Salon Perfect Lavender Fields
- Ring - Ciate Antique Brooch
- Pink - Salon Perfect Lavender Fields dotted with China Glaze Let's Jam