For my second decades mani, I used the burnt, washed out, "ugly" colors that were popular in the 1960's as my inspiration for this look. I loved the half-dots Go Polished did and thought they would make a cute print to go with my color scheme.
I started with a shimmery black base of OPI My Gondola or Yours? then used five colors for my design:
- Color Club Frozen Daiquiri (red)
- Color Club Grand Canyon (orange)
- Color Club Prickly Pear (lime green)
- Color Club Oh Deer! (mustardy green)
- OPI Tiramisu for Two (beige)